Tuesday 24 April 2012

Mission 39: Built to Last

Mission:
Built to Last
Team:
Veteran Duncan Bulk
Mission Manager:
Nathaniel Zib
Objective:
Find Core Hunter, a villain who recently escaped from Hero Factory prison, and bring him back to Justice.
Bulk's Log:

I was warned to be extremely careful on this mission. Core Hunter was a villain who knew nothing about the concept of "Mercy." He lived to rip out cores from every Hero. He was the only villain, other than Black Phantom, to remain in the Factory after the Breakout. This was in aims of collecting all the Hero cores possible. However, he eventually got away and left us with no trace of where he was going.
Now it was my job to track him down. I found him easily enough and readied my weapons. I'm not the type of hero who gives the villain a chance. I just hit them hard a fast. I launched two rockets and he was helpless to avoid them. I went down to greet him but when I got down there he was nowhere to be found.
"Do you think you could capture me that easily Hero?" His voice echoed but I couldn't see him. "You are sorely mistaken."
A blast then knocked me off my feet. "Core Hunter!" I called while getting up. If you wish to fight me then come out of the shadows." Seconds past without a reply. "I won't ask twice."
Another shot came from behind but I dodged it.
"Here I am." He said. "Just as you asked."
I charged at him and attempted to cuff the villain but he hit me aside. I shot at him but he dodged it and shot back. I was knocked to the floor by the explosion and he stood over me.
He prepared to remove my core while saying: "I'm afraid that this will hurt you a lot more than it will hurt me."
I grabbed his legs and twisted it. He let out a whelp of pain and punched him right in the face. He shot at me and I was knocked back.
He began to limp towards me but the pain seemed to be too much for him to bare.
"Oops." I said with a giggle. "Looks like I broke it."
"You'll be sorry you did!" He replied with rage in his voice. He shot the flour beneath me and I fell down. By the time I got back up he was gone.
"Coward." I muttered to myself as I walked back to my ship. Something told me that wasn't the last I had seen of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment