Tuesday 28 February 2012

Mission 38: Born in Fire

Mission:
Born in Fire
Team:
Veteran Will Furno
Mission Manager:
Nathaniel Zib
Objective:
Find XT4, a villain who recently escaped from Hero Factory prison, and bring him back to justice.
Furno's Log:

The breakout had gone so fast that heroes had to face villains one-on-one to keep the galaxy safe. I'd already recaptured Jawblade and was now tasked with tracking down XT4. But for me it was out of the water and into the flames.
Mechna was XT4's home planet and a far cry from the tropical oceans I was in not so long ago. The planet itself was searing with heat and few could remain on this world long and XT4 was one of them. Those who live on this planet are specially built for the conditions and fortunately, so am I.
Many of those who witnessed my construction said that I was "Born of Fire", hence the name Furno.
I spotted XT4 in the distance and I readied my weapon. "Hey there." I shouted. "It's rude to run off without saying goodbye. Why don't you come calmly back to the Hero Factory with me now before anyone gets hurt."
The villain laughed. "Does anyone actually ever agree to do that?"
"I guess someone's going to get hurt." I said. "And that someone's going to be you."
XT4 opened fire on me but I dodged his laser beam. "Are you sure about that? It seems to me that your the one who's going to be hurt."
I shot at him and the explosion knocked him back. "Forget hurt!" He exploded. "Your going to dead!"
I shot at him again but he was ready this time. He dodged the blast and swung his saw at me. My armour was damaged but I was still in one piece. XT4 then drove his two blades into my shoulders and lifted me up until we were face-to-face. I was in overwhelming agony but I was not going to give up just yet.
"I'm going to dismantle you piece-by-piece." He ranted. "Circuit-by-circuit. When I'm finished, no-one will be able to recognise you."
I placed my plasma gun to his chest and he realised to late. I pulled the trigger and he flew back. I tried to follow it up with another shot but fell to the ground, the pain was to much for me and I knew I was going to end up on the scrapheap if I didn't think of something fast.
I looked around as the villain got up. I saw a Container filled with spare parts directly above my advisory. I shot at it and it fell on top of XT4. I waited 1, 2, 3 minutes and XT4 didn't get up. However, when I lifted the container up XT4 was under there.
I limped back towards my hero craft knowing that I had failed the mission and was lucky to escape from this one alive. Dividing the heroes was a bad idea and I know that now. United we are stand but divided we fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment